Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PS2 game


Well, I started playing Tales of The Abyss again. It is a PS2 game. Quite good storyline. Can't compare to PS2 or Kingdom Hearts, though. Get me hooked up to the TV for hours. In fact, I did ignore my breakfast,lunch,and dinner yesterday. Played the game starting at 9 am to 3 am. Stop just to have a bath and pray. God, at 3 am last night then I realised that my stomach is grumbling for food. 3.30 am, mana nak cari kedai makan lagi? Satu hari tak makan. Terus rush pi Seven Eleven and buy Maggie cawan. Jadilah.

And tadi, main lagi sampai pukul 1 ptg dari pukul 10 pagi. Mujur beli roti, adalah jugak makanan kat rumah yang aku sorang duduk ni.

My stomach is letting out a noise, again. This time , I need to get myself a proper food. Serious.

No comments: