Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight


I watched Twilight at 3pm just now..Well, Dila is right. Romance overcomes action in this movie. And I dislike this movie a bit. Why?

a) I hate trilogies. And Twilight is. 4 volumes. Twilight-New Moon- Eclipse- Breathing Dawn. I hate the fact that if I want to know all about this story, I have to buy all books which would cost me RM200++.

b) I hate movie based on a book anyway. With cost and time constraint, there is just so few to be projected from the book into the screen. It gives an unsatisfying feeling.

Watch it. I won't deny your constitutional rights. Hehe. But be prepared because there are few scenes which I have to close my eyes. The romance level is quite high. Nay, it always included in American movies anyway, in fact in our movies it existed,I suppose. Awkward.

I am right to not read the book first. I don't want to be disappointed with the movie like one of my friend. Now, as I'm not in the mood for any 'heavy' stuff yet, let me just indulge in some ridiculous fantasy stories about wolves, vampires, magic, those tons of adjectives,similes and metaphors used by the author to describe the hot macho handsome beautiful jaw-dropping yummy male and female characters and how they feel to each other. Yucks.

And so, I'm going to buy the Twilight saga. All four of them perhaps. But where to get the money? I'll think later then . Erm. 200 bucks. That is like 4-5 Paulo Coelho's books. Or 3-4 of Jodi Picoult's works. Or half of the price of the external hard drive that I always want.

Twilight saga first? Okay okay. Though these books received bad criticisms, it doesn't hurt to simply being blank and read through it while listening to Taylor Swift's new album, Fearless.

p/s: I hate to say, Twilight movie has a lot of 'eyes' scene. Black, honey, yellow irises. I know it's all contact lenses, but I simply like it. At least I still have this romantic sense. Though just a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jodi picoult!!
im a huge fan.
tho it has many christian views in it.

ceria seindah suria said...

cite ni best~~
aku da tgk
walaupon tak logik
layan jerk~