Friday, December 5, 2008

Pregnancy

A news to my fellow visitors.
My mum's pregnant.
Tuhan yang menentukan rancangan manusia, anyway.
My stepmother canceled her plan to get a child due to her job. She's too busy.
Mum got knocked up instead.

I have no problem generally, but because my mum's diabetic, I suggest her to just abort her baby because it's very risky. The baby may get Down syndrome, or deformed, or my mum might have high blood pressure. She might get worse. Too risky.

My stepmum said that she will just agree to what my mum wants. My dad too.

So my mum decided to reject my suggestion and keep the baby. I respect her choice then.

Still, the fact that I am like 19 and will have a little sibling disturbs me a bit. I don't know why. Well, the youngest in the family is supposed to be Shuhada, darjah 2. Soon, a baby. Gosh. Change of the situation. Life will soon be different.

So, my friends, do wish for the best for my mum and the baby. Now I'm trying to learn to be the eldest-supposed-to-be-mature-and-caring brother. Euww.

Huhu.

2 comments:

myrnnss said...

there's gonna be a huge gap in age between u n ur youngest sib. even the gap btwn me and my niece is about 17yrs and 11mnths. huhu.. congrats on the news n hope both are safe.

ps: dont mind me dropping off some comments out of the blue here. tho i think we dunno each other. haha.

aisyah ismail ♥ said...

salam.. sorry for the unconvinience.. in case u dont know.. i've change my blog url.. http://www.aisyaumayra.blogspot.com/ =)