Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stop!


I pick up this slang- Gee!
It's always Gee, that.. or Gee, this....
Yucks, but I can't stop using it!
OMG.

Dahla slang old skool, slang zaman 70s dulu.

However, that's not a reason on why I should stop using Gee..
Gee, is like OMG.
It is a singkatan for Gee..sus.
Jesus.

Well, not that it really bothers me on that, but at least saying Gee/Jesus all the time instead of Ya Allah, Ya Tuhan quite bothers me.
I feel guilty, huhu.
I hope I didn't do something blasphemous.

As Aristotle says, "we are what we repeatedly do".

Ini tindak balas luar sedar. However, as an adult Muslim, I should take care of my words from now on. Don't want to create a bad habit. As the leader of Unitarian church, Hosea Ballou says," a single habit will mar an otherwise faultless character, like an ink soileth the pure white page".

And yeah, OMFG is not a good word, either. Huhu.

No comments: